header("Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *"); header("Access-Control-Allow-Headers: *");?>
Detailed look at the Sacai X Nike Blazer
new shoes with shoes added to them
it looks a little messy, but it stands out even more through those perfect color combinations
These five principles form the foundation of just about every major religion and philosophical system which emerged in that incredible span of years from the 8th to the 3rd century BCE called the Axial Age when Taoism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Confucianism, Classic Greek Philosophy, and Christianity all flowered in the same time period. Why? Simple, it is because they are universal and when put into active practice in our daily lives they work.
The practice of these principles will garb you in a suit of spiritual armor. Even in the midst of chaos and in the face of evil your heart will be unsullied, calm and serene.
The five principles: Wisdom of the Axial Age
1. Be compassionate. Compassionate in both thought and deed. Learn to recognize that the actions of others are often caused by spiritual pain. Avoid contempt. Avoid those mental judgments we always make of others. Compassion leads to harmony and harmony and balance is the key to inner peace.
2. Be kind. Very simple. In every interaction, you have you have an opportunity to add to the sum total of good. No act of kindness or charity is too small. It does not matter if you receive gratitude. At times your acts of kindness will even cause resentment in others. That is their way. Let yours be kindness.
3. Be Forgiving: Forgive others and mostly yourself. Forgiveness is not easy. It requires effort to let past harms and slights go. You may be perfectly justified in your anger, sorrow or resentment but it does not matter. Resentments do not harm the object of your resentment. They harm only you. Much of our spiritual disharmony is caused by our own self-contempt. We magnify our failings. We mull over our mistakes and shortcomings again and again. We compare ourselves to an impossible ideal and then hate ourselves when we fail to measure up. Forgive yourself. Let it go. There is so much that is good in you and tomorrow brings a new opportunity to achieve your dreams.
4. Be Loving. When you have been compassionate, kind and forgiving you will sense a flood of a unique form of love. Love of all. It will well up within you and influence your every action. It will baffle and confuse others. People who would confront you, engage you in argument or dispute and who would transmit their own anger to you will be astounded when they see that you are unruffled. They will not know what to do. Your calm and peace will affect them.
5. Be Accepting: You are not in control of the universe. Stop taking everything so personally. It is not all about you. Be humble before the majesty of the universe knowing that it is you and you are it. Things are often not going to go your way. You may be treated unfairly by others, or be the target of hatred or cruelty. You are not going to get everything you want. Accept this. Move on.
(Picture: Artist unknown)
트위드 딜럭스 5D3에 셀락을 먹여봤습니다. 트위드를 다시 씌운 놈이라서 너무 깨끗해 보여서 마음에 들지 않아서 해봤습니다.
처음에는 알콜로 희석해야 하는 줄 모르고 그냥 발랐다가 뭔가 아닌가 싶어서 약국에 가서 99% 메틸알콜 한병하고 83% 소독용 에틸알콜 한병씩 사들고 왔습니다. 궁금해서 두가지 다 해봤는데 별 차이는 모르겠습니다.
트위드에 이미 때가 좀 탄 상태였습니다. 도료를 고르게 바르기 어렵기도 해서 자연스럽게 쓰던 물건처럼 되어서 마음에 듭니다.
셀락은 국내에 amber 컬러가 없어서 1/2 파인트를 11불 정도에 구했습니다. 이거 다 작업하고 반정도 남았구요. 한통으로 딜럭스 두대는 작업을 할 수 있을 것 같습니다. 처음부터 희석을 했으면 더 남았을 수도 있구요. 제대로 된 희석 비율을 몰라서 그냥 1:1 정도로 섞었습니다.
a friend recently got this amp. everything is original and still sounds good. it has voice coil rub but not that serious. even the filter caps are still alive
사이코드라마, 생애 잔치, 리틀포레스트 산책, 생애콘서트, 축하와 감사의 춤
▣ 일시 : 2018.9.8(토) 15~23시 / 9.9(일) 09~13시
매월 둘째 주 토일 운영(단체 경우 조정가능)
▣ 장소 : 묵계종택(경상북도 안동시 길안면 충효로 1736-5), 묵계서원, 만휴정
▣ 대상 : 쉼과 치유를 원하는 성인 누구나, 선착순 15명
▣ 참가비 : 12만원(1박 3식 제공) / 토요일 9만원, 일요일 4만원
농협 놀몸문화예술배움터 351-0950-2152-13
I made this list from Asso_man!’s RC10talk thread a couple of years ago. and just noticed the file I uploaded has gone somwhere.
the scanned images are here
Yokomo YZ10 Pavidis Part list #1 & #2
it seems the nature of this tube. I’ve been using a few Bendix 5y3gt with Fender tweed amps. and it’s my first try with their 6v6gt.