en Yokomo YR-4 special

Updated on March 9, 2021 | 20 Views all
0 on March 9, 2021

there were more than one, at least two different YR-4 Special models I remember. this one is one of them. it came with carbon graphite top deck, shocks towers, and the chassis. the top deck was fragile and everyone knew it. at the same time everyone wanted to try it as well.

this YR4 special is pretty much with stock parts except for Tech Racing shock mounting hardware which looks brilliant.

I don’t have any plan for a racing track in a near future. but this white bulkhead caps brought a magical moment like the one I had yesterday. yeah it’s and addictive hobby. maybe all the hobbies are

• Liked by

Be the first to post a comment.

Loading more replies
  • en 1/8″ custom towers for Hot Dog 4

• they are 5mm extended front tower and the rear tower with the original shape. the original towers have extra holes for shock mounting. and they were not strong enough. the new towers are strong enough with this thick g10 epoxy material.

870c shocks are beautiful and they leak. and they are beautiful enough to set on this shelfer.

Load More...
  • en I Designed fashion magazine and mockup just for fun

• i think i use too much bold :/

Load More...
  • en Gibson ABR-1 50’s non-wire and historic bridge pics

• I’d say 50’s ABR-1 bridge is better in every aspect.

Load More...
  • en This Lotus Esprit Is A Light Rider Reborn

• en another 5F6A build with 15

• I somewhat like it

Load More...
  • en Things seem a little strange?

• What is reality?

How real are you? What if everything you are, everything you know, all the people in your life as well as all the events were not physically there but just a very elaborate simulation?

Philosopher Nick Bostrom famously considered this in his seminal paper “Are you living in a computer simulation?,” where he proposed that all of our existence may be just a product of very sophisticated computer simulations ran by advanced beings whose real nature we may never be able to know.

Now a new theory has come along that takes it a step further – what if there are no advanced beings either and everything in “reality” is a self-simulation that generates itself from pure thought?

We could simply be part of an ancestor simulation, engineered by posthumans. Even the process of evolution itself could just be a mechanism by which the future beings are testing countless processes, purposefully moving humans through levels of biological and technological growth. In this way they also generate the supposed information or history of our world. Ultimately, we wouldn’t know the difference.

But where does the physical reality that would generate the simulations comes from, wonder the researchers? Their hypothesis takes a non-materialistic approach, saying that everything is information expressed as thought. As such, the universe “self-actualizes” itself into existence, relying on underlying algorithms and a rule they call “the principle of efficient language.”

Excerpt – Click link for complete article: https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/new-hypothesis-argues-the-universe-simulates-itself-into-existence

Picture: Your posthuman great grandchild ponders your fossilized skull and wonders what inspired you to reach for the stars.

There you have it friends. Yes, this paper is groundbreaking and recently published but it is just what I have been thinking here for almost a decade or more and what the Buddha taught, to those with ears to hear and eyes to see, twenty-five hundred years ago.

Flesh is temporary, transient and only stuff like the dust of the Earth. Life is something precious which is eternal and animates flesh upon the Earth and in this state we become capable of action, karma. When we die we no longer act we become “stuff” once again.

#science #technology #consciousness #philosophy #life

Load More...
  • en Which methods are the best examples of data mining?

• Data mining is not just the art of extracting new information; In fact, it is about identifying new patterns from data that you’ve already collected. Here are 10 best examples of data mining methods and techniques:

1. Cluster analysis to identify target groups
    2. Regression analysis to bring on marketing forecasts
    3. Classification analysis to spot on spams and more
    4. Anomaly detection to identify abnormalities
    5. Intrusion detection for system security
    6. Rule learning to recognize links between data
    7. Decision trees analysis to improve on project risk management
    8. Neural network application for automated learning
    9. Induction rule to prefigure data-based analysis
    10. Data warehousing

via @BMM Read the full article here: https://www.bmmagazine.co.uk/business/which-methods-are-the-best-examples-of-data-mining/

#data #DataScience #MachineLearning #AI #BigData #deeplearning #IoT #ComputerScience

Load More...
  • en Mungo Jerry – In The Summertime ORIGINAL 1970

• This video clip was made in 1970, and is the original Mungo Jerry line up that recorded In The Summertime, this is not to be confused with the version that h…

Load More...
  • en Past Generations of the BMW 7 Series

• ב.מ.וו סדרה 7 – דורות קודמים

Load More...
  • en fender 1952 5B3 tweed deluxe restoration

• it took a while to get the original Astron mimimite capacitors for re-stuff. came to 33uf + 22uf + 22uf and it turned out great with zero hum and Fender tweed deluxe voicing. it’s funny I met this amp a while back. a friend of mine had it. then another friend owns it now

tried P12N and came back to the original smooth cone P12R after fixed the voice coil rub.

it was like this when it came to me. the voltage dropping resistor fell off once I touched the soldering joint with my iron for 0.1 sec. a bit scary I could say.

Load More...