Pignose 7-100 from 70’s with Germanium transistors

Updated on August 8, 2020 | 359 Views No Category
14 on February 12, 2019

Grabbed this Pignose 7-100 off reverb.com recently. the seller believed it didn’t work while I believed I could fix it. the price was really good for the reason.

It was a luck. this little thing works fine without any issue. I see 4 Germanium transistors on the circuit board and expected a different sound than the current product. but it sounds pretty much close to the new ones.

According to the schematic I got  from https://music-electronics-forum.com/showthread.php?t=8790 , it has 4 transistors. 

Two of the germanium transistors (in the black housings) are sitting around the black hood which covers transformers. they seem to be 2SB324H. and I barely see 2SB172A and 2SB175B on the circuit board.

• Liked by
  • CongaFish

Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment

13 on April 29, 2019

Great Reverb score! I’ve been repairing some Pignoses lately and really enjoy playing them with a little delay pedal. I’ve got a ’72 model with the germanium transistors and would really like to see the actual placement order on the board…for the red, yellow, blue leads of the 2B324’s. I assume that they’re somewhat “switched” (in order) on either side of the black “heatsink”?

Attached pic shows how mine are now.

on April 29, 2019

unfortunately, I’ve sold mine to  buy some vintage capacitors months ago. I put it back on Reverb.com and a german guy took it off. I’m not sure if he’d reply back but I’ll ask him to take some pictures of the leads

on April 29, 2019

a friend loves to play 2 of pignose amps through an ab box. i don’t know how they are old but i can tell they sound really good. i was about to get me an ab box then just realized i could do that with a delay pedal. 

on April 29, 2019

@dragonash: kinda fun to “dasiy chain” two together, using one as a preamp, out into a 2nd one. But yes, they’re certainly much better-sounding with a simple delay pedal. Haven’t tried the A-B route… yet.

@59burst: Thanks. Think I figured the sequence out. (Emitter-Base-Collector / left to right? May try C-B-E?) Very low volume and hiss/hum/crackle before… but now mostly just low volume. Previously, 1 transistor & the 1Ω resistor were getting smokin’ hot. Now, no more high temps… but still no volume increase. The saga continues.

*Replaced the 2 (A&B in pic) germanium transistors & the resistor “C”.

on April 30, 2019

sounds like a challenge to me. I still barely understand the electric circuit. I’ve read about vintage germanium transistors which can be used for NPN and PNP both, probably on a fuzz forum.

the only experience with germanium transistors was this project, btw

https://slowbean.net/search-threads/oc139

on April 30, 2019
I still barely understand the electric circuit.From 59burst

Same here, but I’m learning. Thanks for the link. I’ve a few other early solid-state amps that I’m working on, so I can take “breaks” from the Pignose when frustrated / stymied.

on May 1, 2019

didn’t see that huge one on the right side till now. actually most of them except for the karate kid’s pignose. 

on May 19, 2019

@congafish the reverb.com buyer has replied. unfortunately, he didn’t like the sound of germanium and sold his pignose already

on July 12, 2020

@congafish, i just acquired one of these old pignose’s.  Not sure of the year yet but the pcb looks just like yours so I’m assuming 70’s.  I was given the amp by a friend and its in need of some repairs  it hasn’t worked in years.  One problem that stands out right out the gate is a burned up capacitor. Im hoping one of you guys with some knowledge of these amps can help me identify it.  Im not familiar with some of the labeling I’m seeing on the schematic posted above. It’s the brown colored larger ceramic looking cap located right next to one of the 2SB324H’s. I think its labeled “1E” on the above schematic. I could be wrong. I’ve never seen this type of labeling on a schematic. I’m hoping you guys could help provide some insight on this and help me identify this cap. any help would be greatly appreciated..

on July 13, 2020

Hey @dlazzarini,

You talkin’ about the brown resistor labeled “C” in my photo above? That’s a 1Ω (Ohm) resistor. What does yours look like (pic?) is it “blown” apart / fractured, etcetera? Of course I was told that this is normally the go-to culprit to be replaced… as the leading cause of failure in these early Pignoses… but I have not been so lucky with the two ’73-’74 germanium-based Pignose amps here. Hopefully your luck will be better after only replacing that resistor and it’ll spring back to life. Hope so.

on July 13, 2020

Hey @CongaFish thanks for replying. So that’s a resistor huh? Sure had me fooled. I thought it was one of those old film caps. It looks just like the one in your pic with the “C” on it. Would you happen to know the wattage on that resistor?  Something made it pop. What I suspect happened is somebody hooked up two 9v batteries to the 9v snaps that connect to the AA battery boxes. They were corroded out and I suspect they hooked up 9 volt batteries and gave it a dose of 18v. 

on July 14, 2020

Dunno… but with the “touted” 5 Watts output rating ( an over-estimate for certain I’ve heard )… maybe order a 1Ω resistor with a 5 Watt rating (or 1, 2 or 3 Watts). They’re inexpensive and you could test a few different ones. As far as the 18 Volt damage theory goes… rumors have it that Frank Zappa ran his original Pignose  with 18 Volts… and I have done the same on others here with no resultant damage.

Here’s a pic of a 25% larger “Big Pig” that I made, housed in a pine cab with a Jensen MOD 6/15 speaker. It’s basically a Pignose 7-100 upsized into a bigger cab with a bigger speaker and it sounds real “party” @9 Volts – until zapped with 12 or 18 Volts. After hearing a Dwarf amp and comparing it to a Pignose, I thought that maybe if the Pignose had a better cabinet & speaker it could better compete with the Dwarf quality. Nope. *I intend to build one at the exact same internal size as a Pignose with an original speaker to see how that might just compare… but I don’t hold much hope for that either.

The Dwarf amp also pictured (oak / wood stained near-black) with a faceplate of my own making. If everyone knew about the Dwarf amps (made only for two years in direct competition with the Pignose in 1974) there would be a lot more of them in the world. They put the Pignose to shame. (7 Watts!) AND porting the Dwarf out to closed-back extension cab with a 10” or 12” speaker… yields great tones and volume. Alas, the poor Pignose can’t do this anywhere nearly as well (and I have added “speaker out” jacks to several Pignose amps here).

AND if you really want to deep-dive into the early portables, there’s also the (now also very rare) Pygmy amp to consider. Offered as a build-kit from the PAiA company (also initially offered back around 1974) they were $39.95! AND still better than the lowly Pignose 7-100 IMHO.

Best thing about any Pignose?

The “Legendary” marketing.

(Best of luck with your Pig.)

on July 14, 2020

*”Party” was corrected above – probably due to language.

on August 8, 2020

Hey CongaFish you wouldn’t happen to know how to date these 7-100’s would you?  All of my google searches are coming up pretty inconclusive. It’s got a low 4 digit serial number 3384. I can’t seem to find anything conclusive. 

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies
  • en don’t want this but still interesting

• Barbie is getting a David Bowie Makeover. This Barbie x David Bowie Doll is a part of the Gold Label Collection.

Load More...
  • ko NOS, 혹은 길들지 않은 50, 60년대 Jensen 스피커들

• 살아남은 스피커들 공통점도 있고 아주 다른 것도 있습니다.

처음 연결했을 때 소리가 여러가지 모양으로 이상한 애들이 있구요.

작은 볼륨에서도 찰랑거리는 고음이 있고, 나머지 대역도 거기 어울리기도 합니다.

그런데 문제가 있는 것을 손보고, 몇주를 쓰고 나면 같은 일이 벌어집니다. 어떤 애들은 그게 며칠만에 일어납니다.

아주 작은 볼륨에서 좋습니다. 말로 어떻게 좋은지 얘기하기에는 여러 모양이 있습니다.

다양한 기간, 순서로 어떤 대역이 하나씩 살아납니다. 같은 시기의 같은 모델도 두개를 구하면 그게 다릅니다.

저는 Jensen이 참 좋습니다.

Load More...
  • ko – 최초로 산 패션잡지, 1992년 엘르 한국판, ELLE KOREA

• 최초로 산 패션잡지, 1992년 엘르 한국판, ELLE KOREA

처음 패션잡지를 산 건 1992년도 11월호였다.

고등학생이었는데, 참고서를 사러 들렀던 안동 스쿨서점에서 엘르 한국판을 발견한 것이다.

고민이 필요 없었다.

이미 내 손엔 그 잡지가 들려있었고, 돈까지 지불했다.

잡지값, 3,800원을 낼 수 있었던 건 아침에 집을 나올 때 엄마에게 받은 돈이었다.

팔남매를 혼자 키우며 농사와 안동포 짜기를 병행하던 엄마에게 참고서 산다고 받은 돈이었다. 엄마는 거친 손을 몸빼 안 속바지에 넣었다. 귀하게 꺼내진 몇 장의 돈을 신중히 세어보고 나서 침까지 발라 정확하게 세어 건네 준 돈 오천원에서 쓴 것이었다.

용돈의 애틋함이 무색하게 참고서 대신 패션잡지를 품에 안은 나는, 오늘 집에 이 책을 읽고 또 읽으리라 꿈에 부풀었다. 참고서를 사면서는 단 한번도 해보지 않았던 열정의 다짐이었다.

국내 라이선스 패선 잡지의 시작인 엘르 한국판 창간호 잡지 표지는 클라우디아 쉬퍼였다.

금발인지 갈색머린지 모를 굽술거리는 긴 퍼머 머리를 휘날리며 고개 돌려 정면으로 미소짓는 얼굴이었다. 블랙 세로 스트라이프 자켓에 흰 셔츠, 파랑 넥타이를 맨 보이쉬한 패션이었다. 가슴엔 행거치프도 꽂혀 있다.

아직까지 여성스러움을 강조하는 것이 전반적인 패션이었던 국내에 보이쉬하고 독립적인 여성, 도전적인 여성상을 보여주려는 것이었을까. 엘르 창간호는 아름답기보다는 새로운 스타일리쉬함을 내세웠다. 무엇보다 영화, 에서 사랑하는 아내를 잃은 리암 니슨과의 조우에서 여운을 남기는 학부모로 나오는 인상 좋은 클라우디아 쉬퍼의 모델 초창기 미소를 만날 수 있다.

엘르는 1945년 프랑스에서 창간됐다.

우리나라가 치 떨리는 일제치하에서 해방을 맞은 해에, 프랑스에서는 패션잡지가 발행됐던 것이다. 창간인인 라자레프 여사는,

“독자에게 친숙한 얘기, 독자들이 미처 알지 못했던 독특한 것, 특히, 패션에 관한 뉴스를 전한다.”를 컨셉으로 주간지로 출발했다. 이후 1988년 우리나라가 올림픽이 열리던 해에, 고인이 된 라자레프 여사는, “패션이 어렵지 않다는 걸 알리려고 잡지를 창간했다. 왜 유향하는지, 뭐가 유행하는지 알려주는 정보를 주길 원했죠.” 라고 말했다.

그 속에 세계는 놀라웠다.

어떤 상상도 구형해내는 마법의 세계 같았다. 고추밭 매느라 손톱 안에 낀 흙때가 아직 말끔히 가시지 않은 누런 손톱을 소유한 시골 여고생에게는 동경의 세계였다. 그런 옷을 입을일도, 그런 옷을 살 돈도 없었다. 언젠가는, 어른이 되면…이라는 단서가 유일한 희망이었다.  

의상을 디자인한 그림을 스크랩하기 시작했다.

장차 디자이너가 되고 싶었다. 하지만 어떤 준비를 해야하는진 알지 못했다. 어느 날 언니가 충고했다. 내가 지금 그리는 옷들이 서울 대도시에 가면 다 입고 다니는 일상복이라는 것이다. 열여덟 시골 여고생이 상상하는 옷이 대도시에서는 일상복이라니. 게다가 공부 잘하는 언니가 자신에 차서 던진 그 한마디가 영향을 줬다. 스크랩하는 즐거움에 흥미를 잃고 말았다. 지금 생각하면 참으로 시시한 포기가 아닐 수 없다. 그 이후로, 패션계는 가질 수 없는 동경의 테마로 치부되었다. 다만, 꾸준히 포기하지 않는 것은 패션게에 대한, 옷감에 대한 관심이다. 세 아이를 낳고 글 써서 밥벌이를 하는 40대 후반의 아줌마이지만, 매 시즌 브랜드별 컬렉션을 챙겨본다.  십대때, 마음을 뜨겁게 달구고, 들뜨게 했던 ‘패션’이라는 테마는 그렇게 오래도록  동경해마지 않는 세계다. 가지 않았지만, 가지 못했기에 가깝고도 먼 추억의 세계다.    

1992년에 국내 첫 라이선스지였던 <엘르>의 아트 디렉터였던,

현재 바나나 커뮤니케이션즈, 김성인 대표의 인터뷰, (월간디자인 2012년 7월호)

<1990년대 초반의 여성지 기사는 통속적인 것이 많았고 기자들은 대부분 남자였어요. 기사가 아니라 거의 소설 수준이었죠. 그중 인테리어 분야를 담당하는 여기자 한두 명이 화보를 찍어 오는 게 다였죠. <엘르>에 들어오면서 드디어 꿈에 그리던 작업을 해볼 수 있겠구나 싶었는데 경영진이 디자이너를 한 명만 뽑으라는 거예요. 말도 안된다면서 어떻게 한 명만 뽑냐고 했더니, 해외판 <엘르>의 영어를 한글로만 바꾸면 다 되는데 굳이 디자이너가 필요하냐는 거예요. 레이아웃 샘플도 있고 디자인도 이렇게 좋은데 무슨 디자이너를 또 뽑느냐는 얘기였죠. 그들에게 필요한 건 디자이너가 아니라 오퍼레이터였던 거 같아요. 설득하는 데 진짜 애먹었어요. 그런데 더 충격적인 건 여전히 그런 사고방식을 갖고 계신 분들이 종종 있다는 거죠.>

http://mdesign.designhouse.co.kr/article/article_view/103/60163?per_page=46&sch_txt=

Load More...
  • en NPN Germanium transistor list for Fuzz pedals

• My interest in fuzz pedal came from JMI Tone Bender III reissue which belongs to a friend. this pedal has 3 of OC75 glass tube transistors.

And, unfortunately, My Sola Sound Bum Fuzz came with 3 of NPN transistors while OC75 is PNP type. then found this web page with germanium and silicone transistor lists

http://vintageradio.me.uk/info/radiocon_data_trans.htm

There are 26 of germanium NPN transistors from the data sheets

ASY28, ASY29

2N388, 2N388A

2N1302, 2N1304, 2N1306, 2N1308,

OC139, OC140, OC141

AD161

AC187

NKT713, NKT773, NKT774, NKT781

2SD72

Black glass tube NPN transistors are OC139, OC140, OC141 from them.

OC75 is like this according to this web page on alltransistors.com

Type Designator: OC75 (PNP)

Maximum Collector Power Dissipation (Pc): 0.125 W

Maximum Collector-Base Voltage |Vcb|: 20 V

Maximum Collector-Emitter Voltage |Vce|: 20 V

Maximum Emitter-Base Voltage |Veb|: 10 V

Maximum Collector Current |Ic max|: 0.01 A

Transition Frequency (ft): 0.1 MHz

Collector Capacitance (Cc): 50 pF

Forward Current Transfer Ratio (hFE), MIN: 55

And, for OC139, OC140 is

Vcb: 20 V / 20 V

Vce: 20 V / 20V

Forward Current Transfer Ratio (hFE), MIN: 40 / 75

I’m going to try OC139. simply beccause, OC139 is cheaper than OC140 on ebay. and I’m wondering how Transition Frequency differences work with Fuzz. I’ll update in a few weeks

Load More...
  • en Past Generations of the BMW 7 Series

• ב.מ.וו סדרה 7 – דורות קודמים

Load More...
  • en tweed princeton 5D2 came back to life

• I came across this tweed princeton a couple of days ago. it had more than few issues with the pots, electrolytic caps, wires, grounding, input jacks and one of the resistors.

and it sounds beautiful like a win instrument with the new components.

Load More...
  • ko 몇년째 잘 쓰고 있는 변압기 Tramag 트랜스포머

• 집에 Tivoli 110v 라디오가 하나 있습니다. 인터넷에서 흔히 보이는 국산이나 중국산 소형 변압기와 이걸 물려서 들어보면 가족들도 쉽게 구분할 정도로 음장감 차이가 있습니다. 기타 앰프에는 몇년 째 이것만 쓰고 있다보니 다른 비교 대상은 없네요.

작은건 75와트 큰건 300와트입니다. 무게나 부피로 보면 75와트는 국내에서 팔리는 300~500와트와 비슷하거나 약간 더 무겁고, 300와트 짜리는 주위에 있는 1k와트와 비슷하거나 더 무겁습니다. 작은건 앰프를 들고 나갈 때 같이 가지고 가고 큰건 집에서 쓰고 있구요.

Western Germany 생산이니 1990년 이전에 만들어진 제품입니다. Tramag 제품을 검색해보면 여전히 전력과 관련된 크고 작은 물건을 만들고 있습니다. 이 변압기도 나중에 나온건 서독이 아니라 그냥 독일산으로 되어 있습니다.

그러고 보면 Fender, Gibson 기타는 브리지나 줄감개가 독일산이거나 독일인들이 만든 미국회사 제품이던 시절이 있었고, 제가 써본 몇가지 캐퍼시터들 중에 유난히 내구성이 좋고 소리 비교하느라 떼었다가 붙였다가 여러번 납땜을 해도 문제가 없던 Roederstein도 독일 제품입니다. 반면 독일산이라고는 하는데 정확한 생산지나 회사에 대한 정보가 없는 요즘 보이는 몇몇 캐퍼시터들은 상표는 다른데 잘 보면 같은 물건이고 수치 비교하느라 납땜을 두어번 해보면 부풀거나 험이 생기는 것들도 있습니다. 옆길로 좀 새면 요즘 독일산 캐퍼시터는 수상한 브랜드가 몇개 있습니다. 복각앰프에서는 전혀 문제가 없었는데 빈티지에 넣으면 험 문제가 있던 경험이 있습니다.

ebay에서 Tramag transformer를 찾아보면 아직 NOS가 가끔 나올 정도로 한때 많이 썼던 브랜드 같습니다. 집에 110v 물건이 제법 있어서 여러개를 쓰고 있습니다. 하나가 남아서 친구 준 적도 있네요.

우리나라 220v 벽전원을 실제로 재보면 대부분 230v 가까이 나오더라구요. 그래서 이것도 110v라고 써 있는데 117v가 나옵니다. 한개는 230v 110v 용인데 그게 113v 정도 나오구요. 펜더 트위드 앰프는 거기에 따라서 드라이브 질감도 조금 다릅니다. 둘 중에 뭐가 더 좋다고 하기는 그렇고 정류관 바꾼 것같은 효과가 있어서 두루두루 잘 쓰고 있습니다.

ebay 시세는 15불에서 30불 정도인데 무게가 있어서 미국내 운송비 10불 전후, 다시 우리나라까지 운송비 만오천원에서 이만원 정도면 구할 수 있습니다. 220v 입력이나 110v 출력이나 그라운드 제대로 되어 있어서 그대로 연결하던 ground lift 하던 선택이 가능하구요.

Load More...
  • ko Inside of JMI Tone Bender III reissue

• 몇주 전에 소리를 들어보고는 마음에 들어서 빌려왔습니다. 가지고 놀면서 찾아보니 BPC 에서 만든 것도 보이던데, 이건 JMI 입니다. 60년대 톤벤던 III는 Sola Sound가 만들어서 Vox 상표로 팔린 것 같습니다. 같은 이름과 회로, 비슷한 것들이 엄청나게 많다는 정도만 알고 있습니다.

퍼즈는 이것저것 주위에서 쓰니까 접할 기회가 많습니다. 게르마늄 퍼즈도 기타처럼 같은 모델이라고 해도 하나하나 다 다르게 느껴집니다.

리이슈라서 요즘 PCB입니다. 풋스위치 배선을 보니 트루바이패스네요. 예전 영국산 페달들은 Arrow & Hart 풋스위치를 썼는데, 요즘은 대부분 미국회사인 Carling 스위치를 쓰네요. 어짜피 둘다 이제는 멕시코에서 만드니 품질은 같을겁니다.

멀라드 OC75 세개가 들어있습니다. 이 퍼즈 소리가 마음에 들어서 비슷하게 개조하려고 Bum Fuzz를 구했습니다. 세세하게는 다르지만 전체적으로는 비슷합니다. Bum Fuzz는 B&M fuzz의 복각이고 Jumbo Tone Bender 회로라서 그냥 대충 봐도 저항과 캐퍼시터가 두배쯤 더 많고, 얘는 상대적으로 단순합니다.

OC75는 유리관에 들어있는 게르마늄트랜지스터로 0.125W 저출력입니다. 60년대 게르마늄 트랜지스터는 용도에 따라 동작주파수가 다른데 얘는 0.1MHz로 동작합니다. 이 정도면 원래 오디오 신호용이 맞는 것 같습니다.

Youtube에서 샘플을 하나 찾았습니다.

Load More...
  • ko Silvertone 1483 앰프 필터캡 교체

• 친구 실버톤 앰프가 사용하다가 전원이 꺼지는 증상이 있어서 전해콘덴서를 교체했습니다. 제가 전기에 대한 전문적인 지식을 가진 것은 아닙니다. 쓰던 앰프에서 같은 증상을 경험한 적이 있어서 같은 방법을 써봤습니다.

1483은 원래 베이스앰프로 만들었답니다. 펜더 베이스맨처럼 이 앰프도 기타 연주자들이 더 많이 사용합니다. 기타 치는 사람이 베이스 주자들보다 많아서 그런 것 같습니다.

회로도는 여기에 있습니다.

https://elektrotanya.com/silvertone_1483.pdf/download.html

파워부에는 6L6가 두개 들어갑니다. 오른쪽이 5Y3입니다. 모두 RCA가 처음 만든 관이이고, 역시 RCA 제품으로 보이는 관들이 들어 있습니다. 65년인간 66년산이라는데, 모든 진공관은 다 살아있습니다. 5Y3 뒤에 알루미늄 캡은 5+10+20uf 450V 멀티캡(멀티캐퍼시터, 멀티콘덴서)입니다. 다행이 이건 살아있어서 복잡한 상황은 피했습니다. 수치가 딱 맞는걸 구할 수는 없을테니 만약 이 멀티캡 문제였다면 비슷한 수치를 찾거나 세개를 따로 납땜해야 했을겁니다.

프리부는 12AX7 두개, 페이즈인버터는 6FQ7 or 6CG7이라고 써 있습니다. 처음 보는 관인데 PI(페이즈 인버터) 관이니 12AX7과 같은 쌍삼극관이겠지요. 사진에 보면 105W라고 써 있는데 이건 소비전력이구요. 6L6 푸시풀이라 20~25W 출력입니다. 참고로 트위드 딜럭스도 소비전력은 85W지만 12와트입니다.

실버톤은 모든 관을 미국관을 넣었으면서도 12ax7은 암페렉스입니다. 게인이 높은 앰프라서 프리관 성향이 얼마나, 어떻게 나오는가 싶어서 집에 있는 12ax7, 12at7을 다 꺼내서 이것저것 바꿔봤습니다. 해보니 암페렉스가 제일 잘 어울립니다. 롱플레이트를 넣어도 마이크로포닉은 없었구요.

전체 모습은 이렇습니다. 그러고 보니 전면 사진은 찍질 않았네요. 사진은 여기 많습니다.

https://reverb.com/news/silvertone-1480s

교체한 캐퍼시터는 아래 보이는 빨갛고 큰 녀석들 3개입니다. 이미 교체한 후의 사진입니다.

사진에서 보이지 않는 5+10+20uf 450V 멀티캡을 제외하면 교체해야 할 전해콘덴서는 3개가 전부입니다. 16uf 450V 한개하고 25uf 25V 두개입니다. Lyticap 제품입니다. Astron, Sprague에 비해서 약간 저렴한 제품으로 알고 있습니다. 그래도 50년을 잘 버틴 캐퍼시터입니다.

paper sleeve를 그대로 끼워서 알맹이는 보이지 않습니다. 회로도도 그렇고 사용된 캡도 펜더 트위드와 겹치는게 많네요. 챔프와 트위드 딜럭스에 쓰려고 구해둔 스프라그 TE-1207 25uf 25V를 넣었습니다.

16uf 450V는 F&T인데, 원래 여기 있던 것을 스프라그로 바꾸고 남은 것입니다. 이번에 챔프 수리하면서도 써봤는데 부피가 작아서 paper sleeve에 넣기 좋고, 품질은 이미 여러 사람들을 통해 검증이 된거구요.

https://slowbean.net/2019/01/astron-minimite-dry-electrolytic-capacitors/

별로 어렵지 않게 교체하고, 잘 쓰고 있답니다. 일주일 넘었으니 앞으로 또 몇년에서 몇십년은 쓰겠지요.

Load More...
  • en working on 5F6A Bassman

• 5F6A came with two, maybe slightly more different versions. V2 cathode bypass cap and tone stack are the differences. I’m trying both of the versions

Load More...