en Mungo Jerry – In The Summertime ORIGINAL 1970

Updated on August 4, 2019 | 397 Views all
0 on August 4, 2019
This video clip was made in 1970, and is the original Mungo Jerry line up that recorded In The Summertime, this is not to be confused with the version that h…

• Liked by

Be the first to post a comment.

Loading more replies
  • en I Designed fashion magazine and mockup just for fun

• i think i use too much bold :/

Load More...
  • en The five principles: Wisdom of the Axial Age

• These five principles form the foundation of just about every major religion and philosophical system which emerged in that incredible span of years from the 8th to the 3rd century BCE called the Axial Age when Taoism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Confucianism, Classic Greek Philosophy, and Christianity all flowered in the same time period. Why? Simple, it is because they are universal and when put into active practice in our daily lives they work.

The practice of these principles will garb you in a suit of spiritual armor. Even in the midst of chaos and in the face of evil your heart will be unsullied, calm and serene.

The five principles: Wisdom of the Axial Age

1. Be compassionate. Compassionate in both thought and deed. Learn to recognize that the actions of others are often caused by spiritual pain. Avoid contempt. Avoid those mental judgments we always make of others. Compassion leads to harmony and harmony and balance is the key to inner peace.

2. Be kind. Very simple. In every interaction, you have you have an opportunity to add to the sum total of good. No act of kindness or charity is too small. It does not matter if you receive gratitude. At times your acts of kindness will even cause resentment in others. That is their way. Let yours be kindness.

3. Be Forgiving: Forgive others and mostly yourself. Forgiveness is not easy. It requires effort to let past harms and slights go. You may be perfectly justified in your anger, sorrow or resentment but it does not matter. Resentments do not harm the object of your resentment. They harm only you. Much of our spiritual disharmony is caused by our own self-contempt. We magnify our failings. We mull over our mistakes and shortcomings again and again. We compare ourselves to an impossible ideal and then hate ourselves when we fail to measure up. Forgive yourself. Let it go. There is so much that is good in you and tomorrow brings a new opportunity to achieve your dreams.

4. Be Loving. When you have been compassionate, kind and forgiving you will sense a flood of a unique form of love. Love of all. It will well up within you and influence your every action. It will baffle and confuse others. People who would confront you, engage you in argument or dispute and who would transmit their own anger to you will be astounded when they see that you are unruffled. They will not know what to do. Your calm and peace will affect them.

5. Be Accepting: You are not in control of the universe. Stop taking everything so personally. It is not all about you. Be humble before the majesty of the universe knowing that it is you and you are it. Things are often not going to go your way. You may be treated unfairly by others, or be the target of hatred or cruelty. You are not going to get everything you want. Accept this. Move on.

#Teachings #Philosophy #Compassion #Religion #History

(Picture: Artist unknown)

Load More...
  • en 이 진공관은 정체가 뭘까요?

• 오랫만에 참았던 이베이 나들이를 하다가 눈에 들어왔습니다. 판매자는 12ax7이라고 합니다만 이런 관은 처음 봅니다.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for AMPEREX ECC83 / 12AX7 TUBE – STRONG – MADE IN HOLLAND at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Load More...
  • en Ancient Art Archive Instagram

• 56.2k Followers, 31 Following, 128 Posts – See Instagram photos and videos from Ancient Art Archive (@ancientartarchive)

Load More...
  • en Question to the Slowbean community. (Stone / rock processing)

• Hi community, since a long time I’m pondering about two topics that interest me. Stones / rocks and their industrial processing. If I want to cut rocks or slice stones in small pieces I have to use large machines, the energy consumption of such stone cutting machine is way too high for somebody who would just start to cut / slice rock. So, my question is: Do you have any ideas, thoughts or know about eco-friendly techologies which are energy efficient for cutting rocks into small slices? Every input regarding this topic is welcome.

Load More...
  • en Jaguar XJ220 l My dream car

• Racecar-driver Justin Law dives into detail the very rare XJ220 supercar project and it’s storied history, passing hands from Tom Walkinshaw Racing (TWR) and…

Load More...
  • en don’t want this but still interesting

• Barbie is getting a David Bowie Makeover. This Barbie x David Bowie Doll is a part of the Gold Label Collection.

Load More...
  • en 834b shelfer part II

• I grabbed this part lot off ebay. only what I need are the pulley bag. but the rest of them could be spare or could be a start for a new project.

the most important parts in this lot is this pulley bag. i used to have ZB-40 for rigid belt drive before. this ZB-40N is for the torque limiter setup.

NIB parts are getting hard to find everyday. I need more arms, c hubs, and steering knuckles always

new chain, very rare front oneway axles, rear dogbones, and steering linkage

put my favorite Yokomo decal on the wing. and i need to cut 1/2 inch on the front side of this wing. thanks to my friends for the parts and help again

and more pics for electronics. Novak 4 middle of restoring and my clean NER-3FM. i’ve been running with this receiver for years while the FM antennas are getting disappear on the track.

and Delta diff outdrives will be added soon. I’m after Delta slipper clutch as well.

[Update – 6th April 2013]

Delta outdrives have been installed along with Delta thrust bearing few weeks ago.

and please check this. you’ll see some nice wheels for 834B soon

Load More...
  • en 1/8″ custom towers for Hot Dog 4

• they are 5mm extended front tower and the rear tower with the original shape. the original towers have extra holes for shock mounting. and they were not strong enough. the new towers are strong enough with this thick g10 epoxy material.

870c shocks are beautiful and they leak. and they are beautiful enough to set on this shelfer.

Load More...
  • en Grateful Dead of the Day