en Mungo Jerry – In The Summertime ORIGINAL 1970

Updated on August 4, 2019 | 651 Views all
0 on August 4, 2019
This video clip was made in 1970, and is the original Mungo Jerry line up that recorded In The Summertime, this is not to be confused with the version that h…

• Liked by

Be the first to post a comment.

Loading more replies
  • en gathering information on vintage tweed champ output transformer

• while I’m working on a tweed champ 5f1 replica with 10″ speaker, I recall they say the output transformers affect the tone.

and, I noticed I never saw the back side of champ chassis before. it’s where I start finding a vintage OT for my project

Load More...
  • en Bendix 5992, 6v6gta glowing blue

• it seems the nature of this tube. I’ve been using a few Bendix 5y3gt with Fender tweed amps. and it’s my first try with their 6v6gt.

Load More...
  • en Jconcepts BJ4 went to retro – update

• This update has done a couple of years ago. and, I noticed I haven’t updated the pictures. here they are

And, the leftover stock parts from BJ4 and B44

#BJ4 #Jconcepts #B44 

Load More...
  • en 50’s Switchcraft 1/4 black phone plugs

• this switchcraft black plastic plug looks always nice to me. especially with vintage Jensen speakers and tweed amps.

I recently noticed the material and the shape has changed through the years. I’m not sure with the exact timeline but, the first and second left ones look a bit older with the different shape of the end tips.

the first one on the left looks like the oldest brother. it’s the one for my 5D3 with P12Q now.

the next one came with 1953 tweed deluxe 5C3. the rest of them look like came from 60’s or 70’s production. I’m just guessing. I’m wondering when they started to put the nylon spacer not bakelite.

#switchcraft

Load More...
  • en Fender Princeton AA964 Blackface from ’64 or ’65

• haven’t checked the serial nubmber. it just looks came from between 1964 to 1965. someone added an extra diode on the original one. but the original diode works fine without it. more than one component have replaced at some point.

the output level is too low and I guess it’s the filiter caps. it has 20+20+20+20uf 450v multi cap.

Load More...
  • en NIKE x OFF-WHITE The Ten series Air force 1 Low white

•  

one of my dream shoes, it’s almost like 800$..

Load More...
  • en Retro Bj4.3 part 3

• Needed to see the B44.3 chassis to make a new chassis for this project. got the chassis along with the original Bj4 chassis. it’s the first time to see the original version. and I can see the wheelbase is identical to Bj4 worlds edition.

B44.3 chassis is 4mm longer than B44’s. but still the Bj4 and B44 bodies fit the chassis. the structure is different for the front and rear bulkheads. Bj4 was built with Nitro TC3 parts. and B44 series has it’s own bulkheads and tranny, diff cups and more

you can check the wheelbase here

https://slowbean.net/2015/06/a-quick-update-for-retro-bj4/

And, the under tray came from B44.2 Bulldog body set from Pro-line
    http://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/bulldog-clear-body-b442/

With some original Bj4 parts from Jconcepts, AE, and Losi

Load More...
  • en Fender – Jensen speaker phase were reversed in 50’s tweed amps

• I just tried 9V battery trick for 50’s Fender Champ 5F1 and Deluxe 5D3. and the speaker wiring turned out being reversed. both of them still have the factory wiring.

And, both of them move backward (to the magnets) when they wired 9V + to the white wire, and – pole to the black wire.

They mostly say there is no absolute speaker phase unless they are in the same cabinet. at the same time, many people say the speaker cones move forward when they hooked up in the right direction with 9V battery.

Fortunately, 9V battery didn’t kill my 8″ Champ speaker, nor 12″ Deluxe speaker. but I’ve read some cases this trick killed their speakers.

I’m not sure with 50’s and 60’s Jensen speaker’s correct phase. but, I started to believe Fender hooked them up this way. I’ve seen only 2 cases. and will update if I come across any Jensen speaker with different phase.

Load More...
  • en My old blog skin design

• Load More...
  • en Yokomo ’95 YZ10 W.C.S Aka Pavidis parts list

• I made this list from Asso_man!’s RC10talk thread a couple of years ago. and just noticed the file I uploaded has gone somwhere.

Yokomo YZ10 W.C.S part list thread on RC10talk

the scanned images are here

Yokomo YZ10 Pavidis Part list #1 & #2

Load More...