Updated on April 28, 2019 | 401 Views all
15 on April 22, 2019

• Liked by
  • 59burst
  • OnceMoonwalked

Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment

1 on April 22, 2019

Great video! You probably know this blog already: http://officialfender.tumblr.com/

on April 22, 2019

no I don’t. it looks good tho

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
3 on April 22, 2019
on April 23, 2019

I really like those vintage ads. They are often much better than those, they release nowadays.

on April 24, 2019

my favorite one 

on April 24, 2019

They should reissue such posters as special print.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
2 on April 22, 2019

any Gibson guys here?

https://youtu.be/uVU86GGV07A?t=384

Step inside Gibson’s Memphis guitar factory in this all access tour of the Gibson Beale Street Showcase. Scheduler, Purchaser, Expeditor, et al. Jason Dawson…

on April 23, 2019

Would be bad if there were no Gibson’s guitar fanatics among us. 😂

on April 24, 2019
Cream – Sunshine Of Your Love live at Royal Albert Hall, London. November 26th, 1968 1 of 11 “Farewell Concert” is the live recording of the Cream’s final co…

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
5 on April 25, 2019

What are people’s opinion about other guitar manufacturers aside of Gibso, Fender, Yamaha or Ibanez?

on April 25, 2019

they simply like the guitars they like. guitars are like the girls to the boys

on April 26, 2019
on April 27, 2019

What would be a good E-guitar for beginners to start with? Any suggestions?

on April 27, 2019

probably 10 different answers from 10 different people I guess. my suggestion starts from a simple structure.

try Fender player telecaster or stratocaster on ebay. MJT could be an affordable option. and keep away from Squire.

on April 28, 2019

Cool! Thanks for the feedback.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies
en
  • en SUPREME x NIKE 2019 summer season new collaboration

• 슈프림 나이키 2019 여름 나일론 재킷 후드 니트 스웨트팬츠 패니팩 전 제품군 발매 정보

슈프림 나이키 2019 여름 나일론 재킷 후드 니트 스웨트팬츠 패니팩 전 제품군 발매 정보

The Supreme x Nike 2019 summer collection will be available at the skate label’s in-store locations in New York, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, London, Paris and also its online store from May 23. Japan will see a later release as usual on May 25.

Load More...
  • en Elliot Mechanics – Mechanicland Strat Neck pictures

• got this brazilian strat neck a couple of years ago. it has refinished before. unfortunately, it’s urethan finish on it.  it still ages well though.

trussrod nut and the decal have replaced at 90’s by the owner before me. and I don’t think this Mechanicland neck came with the decal. the decal on the head is definitely a aftermarket product. and it looks funny a bit

everything else is great with this beautiful with brazilian fretboard. and, sounds stunning along with this light ash (not swamp ash) body

#mechanicland #strat #brazilian

Load More...
  • en Yokomo Hotdog4 build from YR4 kit

• I started this build on my personal blogspot blog. then I moved whole the articles on slowbean. I might want to arrange them into one single thread later.

it’s my yokomo Hotdog4 built from YR4 kit with some Works bits, along with Yokomo Esprit stock motor. I’m working on the new shock towers. 

MX4 rear CVD bones fits perfect for ’91 through ’93 Works. Hotdog4 has the same arms. and you guys can see the result. the length is same with post ’94 yz10 rear cvd bones.

Load More...
  • en Multifandom | Can’t Hold Us

• THE GIRL THAT SAY “HELLO” AT 00:03 IS FROM “GOTHAM” ● HD IS BETTER ; That remix is fuck I needed to edit it, sorry the black border more gave a charm -q ‘ Im…
    Load More...
  • en enjoying 5751 tube on 5D3 v1

• a member here recommended me 5751 for tweed deluxe v1 socket. and I’m impressed with this setup. I grabbed this off ebay for $32 even the kind seller sent me an extra GE 5751.

I’d say it’s way better than stock 12ay7 and 12at7 on v1.

and 5751 on 5F1 reduces the output volume a bit. but still a good sounding tube

Load More...
  • en 50’s Jensen P12R restoration has begun

• a close friend gave me his NOS or like new silver p12r speaker for my tweed deluxe 5d3 a few months ago. then I got me a P12N which I like for the last 15 years. 

but, I couldn’t help myself to search the original p12r with the bell. I mean p12r from the same era with the same color.

I dropped by his place a couple of days ago. he showed me this p12r pulled out of his 5C3 a while ago. it was the present for me and my 5d3. I ordered a speaker cone looked like the original even before I knew he had this. and I like the black switchcraft 1/4 plug which I’ve been after. 

Load More...
  • en NIKE x OFF-WHITE The Ten series Air force 1 Low white

•  

one of my dream shoes, it’s almost like 800$..

Load More...
  • en Astron minimite dry electrolytic capacitors

•  

it’s my tweed deluxe 5d3 with Astron cap paper sleeves with Sprague caps inside. TE-1207 for 25uf 25V. and, 16uf 475V for 16uf 450V. I’m still after one more Astron 16uf 450V cap or sleeve. but even dead astron caps are not cheap on ebay. I tried it but the ending price went way further than I expected.

this 5d3 is getting closer to the original shape with the restuff filter caps. the correct switchcraft 1/4 phone plug and 18awg Gaviitt cloth wire are coming to me as well.

Load More...
  • en endless Youtube music thread

• post any music you want to share

Load More...
  • en The five principles: Wisdom of the Axial Age

• These five principles form the foundation of just about every major religion and philosophical system which emerged in that incredible span of years from the 8th to the 3rd century BCE called the Axial Age when Taoism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Confucianism, Classic Greek Philosophy, and Christianity all flowered in the same time period. Why? Simple, it is because they are universal and when put into active practice in our daily lives they work.

The practice of these principles will garb you in a suit of spiritual armor. Even in the midst of chaos and in the face of evil your heart will be unsullied, calm and serene.

The five principles: Wisdom of the Axial Age

1. Be compassionate. Compassionate in both thought and deed. Learn to recognize that the actions of others are often caused by spiritual pain. Avoid contempt. Avoid those mental judgments we always make of others. Compassion leads to harmony and harmony and balance is the key to inner peace.

2. Be kind. Very simple. In every interaction, you have you have an opportunity to add to the sum total of good. No act of kindness or charity is too small. It does not matter if you receive gratitude. At times your acts of kindness will even cause resentment in others. That is their way. Let yours be kindness.

3. Be Forgiving: Forgive others and mostly yourself. Forgiveness is not easy. It requires effort to let past harms and slights go. You may be perfectly justified in your anger, sorrow or resentment but it does not matter. Resentments do not harm the object of your resentment. They harm only you. Much of our spiritual disharmony is caused by our own self-contempt. We magnify our failings. We mull over our mistakes and shortcomings again and again. We compare ourselves to an impossible ideal and then hate ourselves when we fail to measure up. Forgive yourself. Let it go. There is so much that is good in you and tomorrow brings a new opportunity to achieve your dreams.

4. Be Loving. When you have been compassionate, kind and forgiving you will sense a flood of a unique form of love. Love of all. It will well up within you and influence your every action. It will baffle and confuse others. People who would confront you, engage you in argument or dispute and who would transmit their own anger to you will be astounded when they see that you are unruffled. They will not know what to do. Your calm and peace will affect them.

5. Be Accepting: You are not in control of the universe. Stop taking everything so personally. It is not all about you. Be humble before the majesty of the universe knowing that it is you and you are it. Things are often not going to go your way. You may be treated unfairly by others, or be the target of hatred or cruelty. You are not going to get everything you want. Accept this. Move on.

#Teachings #Philosophy #Compassion #Religion #History

(Picture: Artist unknown)

Load More...