Updated on April 28, 2019 | 584 Views all
15 on April 22, 2019

• Liked by
  • 59burst
  • OnceMoonwalked

Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment

1 on April 22, 2019

Great video! You probably know this blog already: http://officialfender.tumblr.com/

on April 22, 2019

no I don’t. it looks good tho

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
3 on April 22, 2019
on April 23, 2019

I really like those vintage ads. They are often much better than those, they release nowadays.

on April 24, 2019

my favorite one 

on April 24, 2019

They should reissue such posters as special print.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
2 on April 22, 2019

any Gibson guys here?

https://youtu.be/uVU86GGV07A?t=384

Step inside Gibson’s Memphis guitar factory in this all access tour of the Gibson Beale Street Showcase. Scheduler, Purchaser, Expeditor, et al. Jason Dawson…

on April 23, 2019

Would be bad if there were no Gibson’s guitar fanatics among us. 😂

on April 24, 2019
Cream – Sunshine Of Your Love live at Royal Albert Hall, London. November 26th, 1968 1 of 11 “Farewell Concert” is the live recording of the Cream’s final co…

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
5 on April 25, 2019

What are people’s opinion about other guitar manufacturers aside of Gibso, Fender, Yamaha or Ibanez?

on April 25, 2019

they simply like the guitars they like. guitars are like the girls to the boys

on April 26, 2019
on April 27, 2019

What would be a good E-guitar for beginners to start with? Any suggestions?

on April 27, 2019

probably 10 different answers from 10 different people I guess. my suggestion starts from a simple structure.

try Fender player telecaster or stratocaster on ebay. MJT could be an affordable option. and keep away from Squire.

on April 28, 2019

Cool! Thanks for the feedback.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies
  • en Crazy Bird – Wild Child

• en ’54 Fender Tweed Deluxe 5D3 pics

• this wide panel tweed deluxe 5d3 came to me with weber 12a125a speaker a few months ago. it was a very good combo and the price was fair with the new skin. but, I couldn’t stand the blue color of 12a125a. everything else was good to me and my friends.

I’ve tried a like new ’51 p12r without bell, re-coned ’53 p12r came out ’54 5C3, black ’61 p12n, and this ’51 p12q.

p12q is known as one of the original speakers for fender tweed deluxe. but didn’t have a chance to play with p12q before. 

p12q breaks up early like p12r. it was my first question while I was searching this speaker. and the question has solved.

I was obsessed with vintage jensen speakers a while ago. especially with p12n. but it didn’t work well with 5d3 because of the breakup point. or the family and the neighbors. 

then p12q came into my mind. the sound was great like p12n even at the lower volume. and breaks up early enough like p12r in my imaginary world before I actually got this speaker. and it came true. I love this setup and won’t change the speaker again. 

#fender #tweed #5d3 #P12R #P12N #P12Q

Load More...
  • en Jake’s Design Thread

• Load More...
  • en LUXAR ONLINE – Community title,logo design

• Load More...
  • en J.K. Aslin stamp maybe one of the previous owners of my 5D3

• I sometimes wonder who is J.K. Aslin I’m guessing one of the previous owners of my ’55 5D3.

Load More...
  • en How it all ends. Maybe.

• “Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice Is also great and would suffice.” Robert Frost (1874-1963)

The end of the world may come slowly, but it’s inevitable. Our sun, exhausting the hydrogen-fuel of the core, will successively burn the outer layers and doing so becoming hotter and expanding in size. In estimated 7,59 billion years a red giant will engulf the earth – or whatever still be left over of the once blue planet.

Already in 1,6 billion years the hotter sun will evaporate the oceans, and plate tectonics, whiteout enough water acting as lubricant in subduction zones, will stop. Without plate tectonics erosion will become a dominant factor. The increased radiation of sun will modify the chemical composition of earth’s atmosphere. The light hydrogen will also “evaporate” into space and the heavy oxygen will accumulate on the surface of earth. In this denser atmosphere rare, but strong, rainstorms will cause large mudflows in the last mountain ranges. Mountains will be eroded and basins filled with sediments and earth’s surface will become a plain desert. The iron in the sediments will react with the oxygen and earth’s colors will change into a permanent red, like planet Mars today. In the dense atmosphere temperatures will still rise, dissolving gypsum and other sulphur-bearing rocks. The free sulphur will react with the traces of vapor left in the atmosphere and it will rain sulphuric acid from earth’s sky.

In 7,5 billion years the expanding sun will gravitationally lock earth and one side will now face always towards sun. In the sunny side the temperature of earth’s surface will rise to 2.200°C, on the dark side of earth the temperature, without an isolating atmosphere, could plunge to -240°. Basalt, one of the most common rocks on earth, melts at 1.100-1.200°C, on the sunshine side it will be so hot that a molten magma-ocean forms… and it will start to evaporate. Between the hot side and cool side of earth the evaporated elements, like iron and silica, will form rain and like today snowflakes form a landscape composed of snow, iron- sodium-, magnesium- and potassium-flakes will form an eerie landscape composed of these elements. Rock-glaciers will descend from the mountains to the shores and icebergs of rock will float into the magma-ocean.

Excerpt – Read the complete article here: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/history-of-geology/how-it-all-ends-8230/

Load More...
  • en Fender tweed champ 5F1 1959 pics – inside and outisde

• it’s a ’59 fender tweed champ with 8″ stock jensen speaker. I’ve learned more than a few things from this amp. mostly about the tone. and it forces me to play more than before I got this small tweed amp. 

I’m using 5y3 rectifier for the original setup along with 5v4g for more clean headroom. and  watching that huge rectifier from the back side. 5v4g and Bendix 5y3 look beautiful at night.

5F1 breaks up early and it’s the character of this amp. 5v4g makes 5F1 sounds a bit like tweed deluxe. but, it’s still tweed champ of course. and, I recently noticed 5f1 with 5v4g is more vulnerable to 60hz hum. so, I came back to the stock 5y3

Load More...
  • en FLASHBACK FRIDAY: The Successes of Yokomo – LiveRC

• Many new generation R/C car racers recognize Yokomo for making its name after Ryan Maifield won the 2017 IFMAR World Championships in both 2wd and 4wd, but little do they know, Yokomo has been winning races around the globe for over 30 years. For this week’s Flashback Friday we revisit some of Yokomo’s earliest successes in the world of off-road.

Load More...
  • en Official Random Picture Thread. 📷

• Lets start to create a photo gallery of the world on this tread! Feel free to post your favorite picture of a place, architecture, car or image of your favorite photographer.

Load More...
  • en Jensen EM-1002 10″ speaker with syntox-6 ceramic magnet

• didn’t know Jensen had Concert series with ceramic magnets. this PM-1002 sounds more like Jensen 10J11 than WGS Veteran ceramic to me. even I believed it was an alnico speaker when I grabbed this off ebay for $69 plus shipping. then googled what Syntox-6 was after a week playing this in my 5F1 project. a bit disappointed while figuring out what the magnet was. but still happy with this NOS Jensen with the original box. and it is way louder than Jensen 10J11 alnico speaker as I expected.

I’ve tried Mullard and a few different 12ax7 tubes with it. and going to stick with GE black plate 5751 for a while. 

Load More...