Updated on April 28, 2019 | 849 Views all
15 on April 22, 2019

• Liked by
  • 59burst
  • OnceMoonwalked

Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment

1 on April 22, 2019

Great video! You probably know this blog already: http://officialfender.tumblr.com/

on April 22, 2019

no I don’t. it looks good tho

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
3 on April 22, 2019
on April 23, 2019

I really like those vintage ads. They are often much better than those, they release nowadays.

on April 24, 2019

my favorite one 

on April 24, 2019

They should reissue such posters as special print.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
2 on April 22, 2019

any Gibson guys here?

https://youtu.be/uVU86GGV07A?t=384

Step inside Gibson’s Memphis guitar factory in this all access tour of the Gibson Beale Street Showcase. Scheduler, Purchaser, Expeditor, et al. Jason Dawson…

on April 23, 2019

Would be bad if there were no Gibson’s guitar fanatics among us. 😂

on April 24, 2019
Cream – Sunshine Of Your Love live at Royal Albert Hall, London. November 26th, 1968 1 of 11 “Farewell Concert” is the live recording of the Cream’s final co…

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
5 on April 25, 2019

What are people’s opinion about other guitar manufacturers aside of Gibso, Fender, Yamaha or Ibanez?

on April 25, 2019

they simply like the guitars they like. guitars are like the girls to the boys

on April 26, 2019
on April 27, 2019

What would be a good E-guitar for beginners to start with? Any suggestions?

on April 27, 2019

probably 10 different answers from 10 different people I guess. my suggestion starts from a simple structure.

try Fender player telecaster or stratocaster on ebay. MJT could be an affordable option. and keep away from Squire.

on April 28, 2019

Cool! Thanks for the feedback.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies
  • en Sprague caps from a movie – on Apple-1 motherboard

• They tweaked the large sprague caps and the small ones too much for the scene. but it’s still good to see my favorite sprague capacitors on a movie. aren’t they orange back in the days? 

this board is Apple-1 from this movie Jobs from 2013

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2357129/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

btw, I wanted to capture the scenes. and it didn’t work with Safari browser. this helped me out. you can capture the screenshot while it’s playing on chrome. it didn’t work while posed.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-screenshot-Netflix-without-getting-a-black-screen-image

Load More...
  • en Crazy Bird – Wild Child

• en SUPREME x NIKE 2019 summer season new collaboration

• 슈프림 나이키 2019 여름 나일론 재킷 후드 니트 스웨트팬츠 패니팩 전 제품군 발매 정보

슈프림 나이키 2019 여름 나일론 재킷 후드 니트 스웨트팬츠 패니팩 전 제품군 발매 정보

The Supreme x Nike 2019 summer collection will be available at the skate label’s in-store locations in New York, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, London, Paris and also its online store from May 23. Japan will see a later release as usual on May 25.

Load More...
  • en Jensen EM-1002 10″ speaker with syntox-6 ceramic magnet

• didn’t know Jensen had Concert series with ceramic magnets. this PM-1002 sounds more like Jensen 10J11 than WGS Veteran ceramic to me. even I believed it was an alnico speaker when I grabbed this off ebay for $69 plus shipping. then googled what Syntox-6 was after a week playing this in my 5F1 project. a bit disappointed while figuring out what the magnet was. but still happy with this NOS Jensen with the original box. and it is way louder than Jensen 10J11 alnico speaker as I expected.

I’ve tried Mullard and a few different 12ax7 tubes with it. and going to stick with GE black plate 5751 for a while. 

Load More...
  • en Official Random Picture Thread. 📷

• Lets start to create a photo gallery of the world on this tread! Feel free to post your favorite picture of a place, architecture, car or image of your favorite photographer.

Load More...
  • en Two Beautiful cars

•  

On this episode of Head 2 Head, Automobile Magazine’s Jason Cammisa rekindles a classic European sports sedan battle, pitting the legendary BMW E30 M3 agains…

#BMW #E30 #W201 #190E

Load More...
  • en I’m into 5v4g than 5y3 with 6v6 tweed amps

• [EDIT]

I’m updating this post not to make people confused. I believed B+ was lower with 5v4g than 5y3. but 5v4g is increasing B+ and makes the bias warmer than 5y3. I guess it is the reason I feel the amps are more alive with 5v4g

then I noticed the vintage amps with the original caps from 50’s and early 60’s are more vulnerable with 5v4g to 60hz hum. I’m just guessing leakage of the coupling caps and the filter caps could be the reason. I’m still enjoying 5v4g with the amps with new components. didn’t have an issue with my 5D3 which has new filter caps either. 

[EDIT again]
    one of my 5V4G tubes shows very low B+. the 60hz hum came from it I believe

there are more and better info for 5vg and 5y3 rectifiers on the gearpage.net 

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/swapping-rectifier-tubes-5ar4-vs-5r4-vs-5v4-vs-5y3.1382681/

I hook up tweed champ, deluxe, and m-track 2×2 together while jamming with youtube. 5v4g sounds still alive with this stereo and digital setup to me. but, m-track 2×2 is cheap and sharing the one single full bandwidth with usb and instrument at the same time. it sounds good while using only one of them. it sucks when the knob is at the center.

it’s the knob on m-track 2×2. don’t buy it if you want to use your guitar amps as monitor speakers while playing guitar through the direct input. maybe I’m just doing this wrong. 

Load More...
  • en Jconcepts BJ4 went to retro – update

• This update has done a couple of years ago. and, I noticed I haven’t updated the pictures. here they are

And, the leftover stock parts from BJ4 and B44

#BJ4 #Jconcepts #B44 

Load More...
  • en More than Human

• The next evolutionary step for humans. Some of us will make the conscious choice to have our bodies integrated into a machine such as a spacecraft or a probe. By integrated I mean encased in a pod permanently connected up tp a “Matrix-like” system where our bodily functions are taken care of by the pod and where the sensors of the ship become our senses and we are the mind and soul of the machine.

A perfect blend of machine and flesh.

Over time our bodies would mesh with the pod and we would look very little like a human. To human eyes we would seem grotesque and removal from life support would mean death, So, our bodies remain in a windowless pod greatly shielded from radiation, heat or the effect of gravity or g-forces.

Then as this hybrid being, we could survive where no human could survive. We could live indefinitely if we slowed the body down while keeping the brain functioning. We could explore the universe this way. We would be more than human.

#evolution #futurism #science #transhumanism

Load More...
  • en inside of Wem Pepbox rush from British Pedal Company

• I see two of ACY41 germanium transistors on the board.

Grabbed this off ebay for a great price. two hundred something in USD. it sounds great and quite different than my Bum fuzz and old Sola Sound fuzz pedal a friend has.

but, it has an issue. it rattles on high level. I’m sending back this back to British Pedal Company. 

Load More...