en another 5F6A build with 15″ alnico speaker

Updated on June 7, 2021 | 249 Views all
0 on June 7, 2021

I somewhat like it

• Liked by

Be the first to post a comment.

Loading more replies
  • en Question to the Slowbean community. (Stone / rock processing)

• Hi community, since a long time I’m pondering about two topics that interest me. Stones / rocks and their industrial processing. If I want to cut rocks or slice stones in small pieces I have to use large machines, the energy consumption of such stone cutting machine is way too high for somebody who would just start to cut / slice rock. So, my question is: Do you have any ideas, thoughts or know about eco-friendly techologies which are energy efficient for cutting rocks into small slices? Every input regarding this topic is welcome.

Load More...
  • en late 50’s Sprague bumble bee and black beauty caps

• all they are .022uf 400v Sprague caps from the same era. there were PIO and Mylar Black Beauty and Bumble Bee caps with the same model number 104263B

Load More...
  • en gathering information on vintage tweed champ output transformer

• while I’m working on a tweed champ 5f1 replica with 10″ speaker, I recall they say the output transformers affect the tone.

and, I noticed I never saw the back side of champ chassis before. it’s where I start finding a vintage OT for my project

Load More...
  • en one beautiful tweed deluxe 5C3 came from Feb. 1955

• it’s one of the tweed amps led me to this tweed world. it’s typical 5C3 with two of 6sc7

Load More...
  • en i found the best album of my life

• @ I do not own the copyright to this recording so if it needs to be removed, I will remove it. If you like this album please buy it for the full experience. …

i found this album randomly. i was looking for something else and i clicked it because of thumbnail and i just surprised that  I could like this style of music

Load More...
  • en R?Is What? album cover design for yoffy

•  

i designed those two works for yoffy who work really hard on music

here is his soundcloud profile link

https://soundcloud.com/user-184228744

Load More...
  • en Fender Mustang GT40 amp external speaker mod

• did a simple job for a friend. he has some extra 50’s Jensen speakers and wanted to use them with this GT40 amp.

he told me GT40 has mono and stereo output mode. so, we decided to leave one of the 6.5″ speakers as it was. then put a long thread 1/4 jack on the other output.

the only place I found for the internal/external switch was the inside of the bass reflex vent on the back. the back panel itself is too thick to attach the switch.

Load More...
  • en 1955 Feder Tweed Deluxe 5E3 pics

• brought this home to change the filter caps for a friend. my favorite tweed deluxe is 5D3. but love this one too

Load More...
  • en Blackface Champ AA764 pics

• BF champ AA764

the voicing of stock 8″ speaker is quite different to 50’s Oxford 8EV. I guess this stock speaker came from Oxford as well but I could be wrong.

I replaced the stock 25uf 25v power tube cathode bypass cap to 47uf.

it came with stock Amperex buggle boy which is still alive and kicking and GE 6v6gt. only the rectifier tube has replaced at some point.

stock speaker is on the right side.

Load More...
  • en Horus artwork by Jared Krichevsky

• Concept artist and creature designer Jared Krichevsky has posted some of the character designs he created for Gods of Egypt, while working with The Aaron Sims Company. Jared is also an instructor at Gnomon School of Visual Effects teaching Introduction to ZBrush and Creature Modeling and Sculpting. Link: jaredkrichevsky.blogspot.com All images © Summit Entertainment.

Load More...