en ’94 YZ10 a bit psychedelic

Updated on February 17, 2020 | 872 Views No Category
0 on June 15, 2015

my ’94 yz10 runner got a new shell with some decals today.

now it runs with
HD universal drives
Yokomo Aluminum motor mount
Team Suzuki F/R hubs and hub carriers
’93 WCS steering

[update from July 2nd, 2015]

found the MX4 wheel hubs for YZ10. and more MX4 wheels for this setup too.

pargu is working on the wheel hubs. you guys can use them pretty soon.

• Liked by

Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment

Loading more replies
  • en NIKE x SACAI mid blazer

•  

Detailed look at the Sacai X Nike Blazer
    Price:$140

new shoes with shoes added to them

it looks a little messy, but it stands out even more through those perfect color combinations

Load More...
  • en 50’s and 60’s Fender Champ 8″ speakers

• all the 5F1 champ around me have Oxford 8EV speakers and they seemed to have Jensen P8T as well. found one from CTS which sounds like the stock Oxford. they are 4 ohm impedance and DCR is mostly 3.2 ohm

I’m not sure with new and doped speakers but old, broken in and sometimes brittle speakers sound way better with edge doping in every aspect to me. it’s like a having a good preamp tube in vintage tweed amps

it’s an Oxford from ’59 Champ along with one from 62’s. the cone went yellow and I guess it was in a place with carbon monoxide gas around. both has doped in the end

and 60’s Ceramic speaker from Oxford. and another one from CTS. this CTS is not Fender stock but sounds pretty much like the stock speakers.

Load More...
  • en More than Human

• The next evolutionary step for humans. Some of us will make the conscious choice to have our bodies integrated into a machine such as a spacecraft or a probe. By integrated I mean encased in a pod permanently connected up tp a “Matrix-like” system where our bodily functions are taken care of by the pod and where the sensors of the ship become our senses and we are the mind and soul of the machine.

A perfect blend of machine and flesh.

Over time our bodies would mesh with the pod and we would look very little like a human. To human eyes we would seem grotesque and removal from life support would mean death, So, our bodies remain in a windowless pod greatly shielded from radiation, heat or the effect of gravity or g-forces.

Then as this hybrid being, we could survive where no human could survive. We could live indefinitely if we slowed the body down while keeping the brain functioning. We could explore the universe this way. We would be more than human.

#evolution #futurism #science #transhumanism

Load More...
  • en endless Youtube music thread

• post any music you want to share

Load More...
  • en a painting I came across

• 1 Likes, 0 Comments – Anita Ekman (@anitaekmanartist) on Instagram: “Pintura de luz : Dona Quixote de la mancha.”

Load More...
  • en Tecumseh

• Tecumseh, one of the greatest men ever to be born on the American continent. A Native American, war chief and statesman he was essentially a Native American George Washington. He saw his family killed by the white settlers and the soldiers of the new United States of America yet he refused to kill women and children.

Among the tribes, there was no concept of Indians as a group i.e. you were a Shawnee or Mohawk, not an Indian. Indeed, even the whites were seen as “tribes” the British tribe, French tribe, Spanish tribe or, worst of all from their perspective, the American tribe. Tecumseh was a visionary and envisioned a Native American confederacy from the Great Lakes to the Gulf.

He sided with the British in the War of 1812 only to be abandoned after the end of the war. Abandoned to the Americans who destroyed him and his people.

Please note: No nation is all good or all evil. One must acknowledge the failings as well as the successes of a nation to truly understand it.

#History #CoreBeliefs #Philosophy #NativeAmericans #Courage

(Picture: Portrait of Tecumseh – Nineteenth-century portrait by Benson John Lossing, after a pencil sketch by Pierre Le Dru)

Load More...
  • en 50’s Jensen P12R and P12N output power – from tdpri.com

• found this nice and old datasheet probably was a part of the Jensen brochure. and it’s great to see the exact output of the 50’s Jensen speakers. P12R was the stock speaker for tweed deluxe. and now I can see why it came with tweed deluxe. btw, P12R and P12Q share the same bell cover. and you cannot install P12N and P12P with the bell in tweed deluxe because of the size.

P12R = 12watt

P12N = 18watt

and, this thread in the same forum says

P12Q = 14watt

P12P = 16watt

http://www.tdpri.com/threads/old-alnico-jensen-do-i-have-a-p12p-or-a-p12r.201934/

Load More...
  • en Is cloud gaming the future of online video games?

• French start-up Blade thinks it has what it takes to succeed in the space. Its cloud gaming service, Shadow, aims to bring the experience of playing a powerful gaming PC to any device, be it a laptop, tablet, phone, or smart TV. Blade’s goal for “Shadow” is substantially more ambitious than any of its peers. Rather than creating a service that delivers content, it wants to replace your console or gaming PC entirely. Booting up Shadow serves you a virtual Windows machine, which you can use to play your games on Steam, Origin, Humble, and Itch.io. The games purchased by yours, and yours to keep, from the standard storefronts. Your Shadow machine is just like any computer you’d own, except you can access it on any device for which Blade has created a client, including Macs, PCs, iOS, and Android devices. Shadow also works directly on Sony smart TVs through an Android client, and a client for Tizen-based Samsung smart TVs is on the way.

The goal of all this is bold, yet simple. Blade wants to make the home PC obsolete. You can find more informations on their website:

Load More...
  • en How to spot Siemens, Tyco V23084-C2001-A303 relay and the counterfeit

• I have emailed to dozens of electric part suppliers and messaged to ebay sellers for

V23084-C2001-A303 to fix my E46 GM5 module.

and I noticed most of them are counterfeit. this seller looked legit with the picture of NOS Siemens relay. but it didn’t go well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-New-Tyco-Relay-V23084-C2001-A303-GM5-BMW-E46-X3-E39-E38-Grundmodul-Siemens/122754020496

and it’s the the relays I got from this seller

The original Siemens, Tyco, TE connectivity relays have molded bottom with thick and strong lead pins. and, you can buy this counterfeit relay on alibaba.com or aliexpress.com for less $1 each

I’m talking to these two sellers for the original part. and one of them are running this web site

http://www.bmwgm5.com

I do trust this guy and made a purchase from his ebay store

https://www.ebay.com/usr/bmwgm5?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

also this seller has the original relay. but it’s V23084-C2002-A403

the only difference between A303 and A403 is the contact material. and C2002 is sensitive type works with less current as far as I know. I’ll try them both and will update

another seller sent me this picture. and it’s exactly the relay I’m after. you can see the pattern on the bottom but even many of the counterfeit have the patterns as well. but please see the pins carefully all the soldering pins are thick and look strong enough.

I’m ordering a pair from this seller who sent me the picture

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183304411194

it took a couple of months to figure out which is the original and finally found these 2 sellers which I trust on ebay.

I’ll update when they arrive

and please someone advice me if V23084-C2001-A303 can be replaced with

V23084-C2002-A403, or V23084-C2001-A403

undefined

Load More...
  • en Sprague 16uf 475v fits perfect to Astron vintage paper sleeve

• 5y3 rectifier tube in my 5F1 tweed champ went dead a month ago. and everything was fine after I put a new 5y3 tube.

then, the same thing happened today. I figured out this 16uf 450V Astron minimite filter cap was the problem.

Sprague 16uf 475v fits Astron Minimite 16uf 450V paper sleeve. my champ sounds firm and clear than ever with this new cap.

You need to strip off the blue shrink cover to put it in the paper sleeve as you can see

Sadly, I’ve lost 2 of these 5y3 tubes from this issue. but still good with the better sounding from this small tweed amp.

Load More...