en ’94 YZ10 a bit psychedelic

Updated on September 20, 2019 | 499 Views No Category
0 on June 15, 2015

my ’94 yz10 runner got a new shell with some decals today.

now it runs with
HD universal drives
Yokomo Aluminum motor mount
Team Suzuki F/R hubs and hub carriers
’93 WCS steering

[update from July 2nd, 2015]

found the MX4 wheel hubs for YZ10. and more MX4 wheels for this setup too.

pargu is working on the wheel hubs. you guys can use them pretty soon.

• Liked by

Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment

Loading more replies
en
  • en JBL D120F from 70’s Fender twin reverb

• Not sure what I’m going to do with this speaker while I don’t have any SF or BF fender. I remember my friends older than me loved it when I was a kid. even I still remember how the sound was. I saw the same speaker with gray and orange frames. this D120F came from 70’s silver face twin reverb and it’s orange. and it still has the original cone

Load More...
  • en I Designed fashion magazine and mockup just for fun

• i think i use too much bold :/

Load More...
  • en DNA: Life’s Changelog

• One of the most interesting things about DNA is that we have discovered, in humans, the 3% of the code which builds our physical bodies also has encoded within the bodies of all of our ancestors. We can switch on these old systems (in animals of course since this would be highly unethical to do to human beings) and give a chicken teeth or scales. We are not just us. We are all the physical forms in our lineage.

Now, that accounts for 3% of our storage. What of the other 97%? It is memories. Now the skeptic will go “yeah right Mr. Science”. Hear me out here though. Why is it so hard to accept memories encoded into the helix? In fact all “instinct” is encoded memory. What beach to lay your eggs by the light of the full moon if you are a tortoise. Where to migrate if you are a starling or a monarch butterfly. Sharks even have maps of the magnetic markers on the seafloor. None of this is learned. It is there at birth.

There is a very good evolutionary reason for this. Rapid adaptation. We have a repository of past experiences so we do not have to reinvent the wheel every time our environment changes. Human beings have noted this for at least as long as we have records and this has given rise to theories of reincarnation which appeared in nearly every civilization on Earth. Science has resisted this because it sounds too “supernatural” in the same way they resisted the “Big Bang” because it sounded too much like creation. Yet, it is anything but supernatural. It is entirely natural and the only explanation which makes any sense.

#Science #Philosophy #Biology #Life #Origins

(Picture courtesy of Ya-Webdesign)

Load More...
  • en ’88 YZ10 (870C) and Hotdog4 update

• Yokomo 870C aka.1988 YZ10 build with

White winter arms
    2mm fine pitch drive train
    Yokomo Hotlaps wheels
    Lightened diff cups
    Composite Craft shock towers
    Front aluminum bulkhead
    AE steel turnbuckles from RC10 Worlds re-release kit
    SRS steering blocks

Hotdog4 built with
    AE 870C shock towers
    MX4 rear aluminum CVD bones
    Academy molded wing
    Extended wheelbase with longer rear belt
    White Kydex bumper, homemade
    870C shocks with later shock ends for Works arms
    AE steel turnbuckles from RC10 Worlds re-release
    Magnesium bulkheads

Hodog4 has the copper springs now

And, few more pics with C4 body

Load More...
  • en 이 진공관은 정체가 뭘까요?

• 오랫만에 참았던 이베이 나들이를 하다가 눈에 들어왔습니다. 판매자는 12ax7이라고 합니다만 이런 관은 처음 봅니다.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for AMPEREX ECC83 / 12AX7 TUBE – STRONG – MADE IN HOLLAND at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Load More...
  • en My old blog skin design

• Load More...
  • en LSD – No New Friends (Official Video) ft. Labrinth, Sia, Diplo

• Load More...
  • en 3.5mm 1/8″ to 1/4″ TRS plug adapter – $1 vs. $10 Sennheiser

• didn’t expect any noticeable difference between them. but there are actually. Sennheiser 1/8″ to 1/4″ phone plug adapter sounds way better

Load More...
  • en 50’s Jensen P12R and P12N output power – from tdpri.com

• found this nice and old datasheet probably was a part of the Jensen brochure. and it’s great to see the exact output of the 50’s Jensen speakers. P12R was the stock speaker for tweed deluxe. and now I can see why it came with tweed deluxe. btw, P12R and P12Q share the same bell cover. and you cannot install P12N and P12P with the bell in tweed deluxe because of the size.

P12R = 12watt

P12N = 18watt

and, this thread in the same forum says

P12Q = 14watt

P12P = 16watt

http://www.tdpri.com/threads/old-alnico-jensen-do-i-have-a-p12p-or-a-p12r.201934/

Load More...
  • en 5D3 tweed deluxe with the factory original P12R

• my jenen P12R came back from the re-cone job at my local speaker repair shop. this new cone I got off ebay doesn’t look like the original as I expected. but it still sounds very close to my silver P12R speaker came from the friend who gave me this P12R. 

50’s Jensen P12R restoration has begun

this tweed deluxe 5D3 came from December 1954. and the speaker came from a ’54 5C3. the date code one the speaker is 1953. they are like a family. 

it’s not easy to pick only one speaker for my tweed deluxe so far. P12n is a great sounding speaker with it’s chime and volume. but I want a jensen which is crispy at the lower volume. maybe the bell cover doesn’t affect the sound. but me and the friends tested two different jensen p12r came from the same era. and the result was different at low volume in 5C3. and most of all, p12r looks way better with the bell. 

it sounds really good with it’s look. even I like that red safety sticker on the bell. 

#fender #tweed #5d3 #p12r #12n

Load More...