en 2018 Gibson Historic R9 Brazilian from Imgur

Updated on October 30, 2019 | 326 Views all
2 on October 18, 2019

https://imgur.com/gallery/LgCkrWD

2018 Gibson Historic R9 Les Paul w/ Brazilian Fretboard – Antiquity Burst Finish

• Liked by

Be the first to post a comment.

0 on October 20, 2019

이런거 참 잘 찾으심

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 30, 2019
Oct 29, 2019- Explore 59burst0771’s board “Les Paul” on Pinterest.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies
  • en Found a nice humped leather handle on Reverb.com

• I keep checking out the the leather handles since I had some trouble with fender reissue.

two different leather handles from Fender. both don’t fit the old champ

the humped handle in the picture came from this company, Industrial Amps it looks very close to the original ones on fender tweed amps. but, the original seemed to have 3 layers. 

[udpate] it was 30 something dollars when I found it. and it’s now almost $50. 

https://reverb.com/item/9766162-classic-vintage-brown-leather-guitar-amp-handle-genuine-fender-amplifier-replacement-handl

Load More...
  • en DNA: Life’s Changelog

• One of the most interesting things about DNA is that we have discovered, in humans, the 3% of the code which builds our physical bodies also has encoded within the bodies of all of our ancestors. We can switch on these old systems (in animals of course since this would be highly unethical to do to human beings) and give a chicken teeth or scales. We are not just us. We are all the physical forms in our lineage.

Now, that accounts for 3% of our storage. What of the other 97%? It is memories. Now the skeptic will go “yeah right Mr. Science”. Hear me out here though. Why is it so hard to accept memories encoded into the helix? In fact all “instinct” is encoded memory. What beach to lay your eggs by the light of the full moon if you are a tortoise. Where to migrate if you are a starling or a monarch butterfly. Sharks even have maps of the magnetic markers on the seafloor. None of this is learned. It is there at birth.

There is a very good evolutionary reason for this. Rapid adaptation. We have a repository of past experiences so we do not have to reinvent the wheel every time our environment changes. Human beings have noted this for at least as long as we have records and this has given rise to theories of reincarnation which appeared in nearly every civilization on Earth. Science has resisted this because it sounds too “supernatural” in the same way they resisted the “Big Bang” because it sounded too much like creation. Yet, it is anything but supernatural. It is entirely natural and the only explanation which makes any sense.

#Science #Philosophy #Biology #Life #Origins

(Picture courtesy of Ya-Webdesign)

Load More...
  • en 1972 De Tomaso Pantera

• This week join us as we take a ride in Gary Corcoran’s prized De Tomaso Pantera along the mountain roads overlooking Los Angeles. Back in 1980, Gary was a re…

Load More...
  • en Retro Bj4.3 part 3

• Needed to see the B44.3 chassis to make a new chassis for this project. got the chassis along with the original Bj4 chassis. it’s the first time to see the original version. and I can see the wheelbase is identical to Bj4 worlds edition.

B44.3 chassis is 4mm longer than B44’s. but still the Bj4 and B44 bodies fit the chassis. the structure is different for the front and rear bulkheads. Bj4 was built with Nitro TC3 parts. and B44 series has it’s own bulkheads and tranny, diff cups and more

you can check the wheelbase here

https://slowbean.net/2015/06/a-quick-update-for-retro-bj4/

And, the under tray came from B44.2 Bulldog body set from Pro-line
    http://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/bulldog-clear-body-b442/

With some original Bj4 parts from Jconcepts, AE, and Losi

Load More...
  • en Belden E3462-C cord makes my tweed amps dead quiet

• needed a longer AC cord for my 5D3 and tried E3462-C cord. this cord noticeably reduces noise even while it has more amps and computers share the same AC and audio source.

then I replaced all the AC cord with this for my tweed amps. the most dramatic change comes to ’59 5F1 which was quiet alone but it cannot be hooked up with AB box. even 60hz hum was loud when it shared the same AC power source without AB box. ground lift didn’t work either. it just shifted the noise frequency

this seller has the cable. but, only one of three was correct. two of them were E3462 without C. they are metal shielded and the noise was louder than 2 prong cord.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-CPU-Power-Cord-Cable-SVT-E-3462-C-LL-30830/253801406241

found another seller had the correct cable. and finally all of my tweed amps are dead quiet at any circumstance with E3462-C. even there is no difference between the original and modern 5F1 with or without the center tab.

and this typical ac cord wasn’t that bad for 5D3 but there is a huge difference with 5F1. E3462-C is still way better for 5D3 as well.

Load More...
  • en Bendix 5992, 6v6gta glowing blue

• it seems the nature of this tube. I’ve been using a few Bendix 5y3gt with Fender tweed amps. and it’s my first try with their 6v6gt.

Load More...
  • en Horus artwork by Jared Krichevsky

• Concept artist and creature designer Jared Krichevsky has posted some of the character designs he created for Gods of Egypt, while working with The Aaron Sims Company. Jared is also an instructor at Gnomon School of Visual Effects teaching Introduction to ZBrush and Creature Modeling and Sculpting. Link: jaredkrichevsky.blogspot.com All images © Summit Entertainment.

Load More...
  • en Oxygen: The terraforming of Earth

• (Picture by Alexander Gerst from the ISS)

We take good old O2 for granted. People are always going on about how early Earth was “perfect” for life. A perfect hell maybe. No ozone layer, no oxygen, extreme heat, an abundance of highly corrosive chemicals in the atmosphere including sulfur and methane.

Much like found on Titan the largest of the moons of Jupiter today. It was a literal red sky hell. With all of that methane and sulfur, it must have smelled like a frat house on chili and hard boiled egg night. So, the Earth was devoid of oxygen in the beginning but as I said there was a metric butt-load of methane and sulfur in the oceans.

So, little single-celled organisms developed that lived on methane and sulfur. After a while, the sulfur level dropped and the methane level did as well. No one is sure why. There still was little oxygen. So some more little critters evolved which produced oxygen called “cyanobacteria”.

It took a billion years for these critters to terraform our planet for the evolution of animals and more complex plants. To this day all plants incorporate these ancient cyanobacteria into their cells in structures known as a “cyanoplasts”. You see life itself changed the planet to support life.

This is what life does.

More informations to this topic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oxygenation_Event

#Science #Enviroment #Universe #Earth #Life

Load More...
  • en BMW 850CSi

• Join us this week as we venture into the plush leather seats of the ultimate retro techno-toy: BMW’s 8-Series. In order to pay proper tribute to the veritabl…
    Load More...
  • en More than Human

• The next evolutionary step for humans. Some of us will make the conscious choice to have our bodies integrated into a machine such as a spacecraft or a probe. By integrated I mean encased in a pod permanently connected up tp a “Matrix-like” system where our bodily functions are taken care of by the pod and where the sensors of the ship become our senses and we are the mind and soul of the machine.

A perfect blend of machine and flesh.

Over time our bodies would mesh with the pod and we would look very little like a human. To human eyes we would seem grotesque and removal from life support would mean death, So, our bodies remain in a windowless pod greatly shielded from radiation, heat or the effect of gravity or g-forces.

Then as this hybrid being, we could survive where no human could survive. We could live indefinitely if we slowed the body down while keeping the brain functioning. We could explore the universe this way. We would be more than human.

#evolution #futurism #science #transhumanism

Load More...