en 2018 Gibson Historic R9 Brazilian from Imgur

Updated on October 30, 2019 | 564 Views all
2 on October 18, 2019

https://imgur.com/gallery/LgCkrWD

2018 Gibson Historic R9 Les Paul w/ Brazilian Fretboard – Antiquity Burst Finish

• Liked by

Be the first to post a comment.

0 on October 20, 2019

이런거 참 잘 찾으심

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 30, 2019
Oct 29, 2019- Explore 59burst0771’s board “Les Paul” on Pinterest.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies
  • en How to spot Siemens, Tyco V23084-C2001-A303 relay and the counterfeit

• I have emailed to dozens of electric part suppliers and messaged to ebay sellers for

V23084-C2001-A303 to fix my E46 GM5 module.

and I noticed most of them are counterfeit. this seller looked legit with the picture of NOS Siemens relay. but it didn’t go well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-New-Tyco-Relay-V23084-C2001-A303-GM5-BMW-E46-X3-E39-E38-Grundmodul-Siemens/122754020496

and it’s the the relays I got from this seller

The original Siemens, Tyco, TE connectivity relays have molded bottom with thick and strong lead pins. and, you can buy this counterfeit relay on alibaba.com or aliexpress.com for less $1 each

I’m talking to these two sellers for the original part. and one of them are running this web site

http://www.bmwgm5.com

I do trust this guy and made a purchase from his ebay store

https://www.ebay.com/usr/bmwgm5?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

also this seller has the original relay. but it’s V23084-C2002-A403

the only difference between A303 and A403 is the contact material. and C2002 is sensitive type works with less current as far as I know. I’ll try them both and will update

another seller sent me this picture. and it’s exactly the relay I’m after. you can see the pattern on the bottom but even many of the counterfeit have the patterns as well. but please see the pins carefully all the soldering pins are thick and look strong enough.

I’m ordering a pair from this seller who sent me the picture

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183304411194

it took a couple of months to figure out which is the original and finally found these 2 sellers which I trust on ebay.

I’ll update when they arrive

and please someone advice me if V23084-C2001-A303 can be replaced with

V23084-C2002-A403, or V23084-C2001-A403

undefined

Load More...
  • en Official Random Picture Thread. 📷

• Lets start to create a photo gallery of the world on this tread! Feel free to post your favorite picture of a place, architecture, car or image of your favorite photographer.

Load More...
  • en Yokomo MR-4BX

• MR-4BX series has been produced for only a couple of years. the first version came at ’06 and replaced with B-Max4 which was different from previous yoke buggies at ’08.

MR-4BX series is like the last blood of traditional Yokomo to me. and I see the same blood on Jconcepts BJ4. 

a few prototypes on Japanese magazines were not far from MX-4 YMP until 2004. they put a slipper clutch, moved the motor mount forward, put B4 rear arms and losi style steering knuckles, and so on.. through early ’06
    my friend who has been working with Yokomo and other japanese rc companies told me their CNC machine was never stopped for a couple of years to make new prototype parts. I know it never stopped before MR-4BX. but more than a few MR-4BX prototypes have spotted on Yatabe arena for years.

I have managed to get a nicely used Worlds edition last month. and took some pics with my factory edition. they both came at ’07.

the differences between them are main chassis, F/R shock towers, top deck(s), steering, rear bulkhead, and a few misc parts

Front End

MR-4BX Worlds came with a new camber mount which allows only the longest upper rod setup. also the steering is different than previous 2 versions

this new camber mount can be installed on older versions as well

the original and Factory edition’s front tower provide 6 points of upper rod mount position. the tower is compatible with the original through Worlds. and the inside position provides pretty much same result as Worlds’ front camber mount

Steering

the steerings are quite different. I hope I can feel the difference while I’m running this Worlds edition. but, didn’t have a chance so far.

this steering was introduced with MX-4. prototype MX-4 still had older servo saver. and the first time I saw this was in MX-4 kit.

but the difference is the angle. this steering system on MR-4BX is tilted for better handling.

Chassis

this 2 piece structure was came from the prototype and applied to the production models through the 1st and Factory edition. but Worlds edition came with 1 piece chassis

MR-4BX Worlds came with this 1 piece chassis with 2 extra holes for new steering system. please ignore the stainless screws on the Factory chassis. I’d go back to the black steel screws.

Top Deck

the top deck, now it covers the rear belt. and new camber mount is here

Factory edition had 2 piece top deck like the original version. but the rear piece was improved that older one has clearance problem with the belt

the rear top deck from the ’06 original version

Rear Shock Mounting

there were a few guys tried this before Worlds edition came. the shocks were moved to the back end of the car.

also they put a camber mount like the front end

the original and Factory edition had same suspension geometry. the shocks can be moved to the back end with this stock mount plus a few tricks

the new aluminum part which holds the the shock tower is changed along with new bulkhead and camber mount

related links
    http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/reviewbx/index.html

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/review501x/page08.html

Load More...
  • en fender blackface deluxe reverb 1965 amp, chassis pics

• I’ve found this amp on reverb for a friend. he was in search of a Deluxe Reverb for a while then I came across this on a month ago.

I wanted to get him one with the original components and the speaker. it had an ugly red speaker when it came to me. and we were lucky to find the original Jensen C12Q with a like-new cone. the cones are the characters more than the magnet to me.

the speaker came from ’66 fender amp. it’s period correct and sounds great after my speaker tech re-glue the voice coil and damper. there was a play between the frame and the magnet. he fixed it of course. I love vintage C12Q as much as vintage Jensen P12Q and P12N

Load More...
  • en SUPREME x NIKE 2019 summer season new collaboration

• 슈프림 나이키 2019 여름 나일론 재킷 후드 니트 스웨트팬츠 패니팩 전 제품군 발매 정보

슈프림 나이키 2019 여름 나일론 재킷 후드 니트 스웨트팬츠 패니팩 전 제품군 발매 정보

The Supreme x Nike 2019 summer collection will be available at the skate label’s in-store locations in New York, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, London, Paris and also its online store from May 23. Japan will see a later release as usual on May 25.

Load More...
  • en Jensen EM-1002 10″ speaker with syntox-6 ceramic magnet

• didn’t know Jensen had Concert series with ceramic magnets. this PM-1002 sounds more like Jensen 10J11 than WGS Veteran ceramic to me. even I believed it was an alnico speaker when I grabbed this off ebay for $69 plus shipping. then googled what Syntox-6 was after a week playing this in my 5F1 project. a bit disappointed while figuring out what the magnet was. but still happy with this NOS Jensen with the original box. and it is way louder than Jensen 10J11 alnico speaker as I expected.

I’ve tried Mullard and a few different 12ax7 tubes with it. and going to stick with GE black plate 5751 for a while. 

Load More...
  • en late 50’s Sprague bumble bee and black beauty caps

• all they are .022uf 400v Sprague caps from the same era. there were PIO and Mylar Black Beauty and Bumble Bee caps with the same model number 104263B

Load More...
  • en Awsome STRANGER THINGS projection on house

• visit our website: https://www.digitalpressworks.com We added this to our projection mapping show for Halloween! A view from the sidewalk in front of our house

Load More...
  • en Yokomo 870C build from the parts

•  

front wide setup with Works CVD, SRS steering knuckle.

#yokomo #yz10 #cvd #870c

Load More...
  • en Sola Sound Bum fuzz with NPN OC139 Germanium transistors works great

• I just tried this from a hunch while I barely understand electric circuits.

Bum fuzz was made after B&M fuzz. it came from Tonebender Jumbo, and Jumbo came from Big muff. and they are not far from Tonebender MK3. it means this pedal would work with Germanium transistors.

Sola Sound make 3 different versions of Bum Fuzz units with BC184, BC549C, and ZTX109. BC184  and ZTX109 versions look same to each other except ZTX109 version comes with better and older electric components. BC549C comes with cheap ass version. and, it has 3 of different resistors and 2 of electrolytic capacitors at least. I replaced them with 33k, 100, and 100k resistors an 2 of 0.1uf fixed caps.

OC139, OC140, OC141 are NPN germanium transistors for computers (yes, the computer) from late 60’s. They are period correct for late 60’s and early 70’s fuzz I guess. and, have the similar Hfe range as well. most of them I found on ebay.co.uk had 100 to 200 Hfe range. some are less than 100, and some of them are over 200.

It’s the shop I found ZTX109 and OC139 transistors

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/J-H-Components-Limited/Transistors-Vintage-Germanium/_i.html?_storecat=14509182015

And, this pedal sounds great with OC139. I don’t see any reason to try a different setup anymore. this modified Germanium Bum fuzz unit has overdrive to medium or leather high gain fuzz range now. somewhat sounds like MK2 and feels like MK3.

It was like this a couple of months ago

Came across this big red bum fuzz here on reverb.com https://reverb.com/item/17423735-sola-sound-cheap-ass-bum-fuzz-jumbo-tone-bender-direct-from-sola-sound-london Sola Sound / Macaris sells a few different versions with different components along with the pricing. this one is a literally cheap, actually the cheapest version of them. they had/have more coming as well. http://www.macaris.co.uk/colorsound They have 3 different versions by the price. £399.00, …
    Load More...