Updated on February 5, 2021 | 22 Views all
0 on February 5, 2021

it has done by my teenage daughter. she’s getting better every time

• Liked by

Be the first to post a comment.

Loading more replies
  • en LUXAR ONLINE – Community title,logo design

• Load More...
  • en Which methods are the best examples of data mining?

• Data mining is not just the art of extracting new information; In fact, it is about identifying new patterns from data that you’ve already collected. Here are 10 best examples of data mining methods and techniques:

1. Cluster analysis to identify target groups
    2. Regression analysis to bring on marketing forecasts
    3. Classification analysis to spot on spams and more
    4. Anomaly detection to identify abnormalities
    5. Intrusion detection for system security
    6. Rule learning to recognize links between data
    7. Decision trees analysis to improve on project risk management
    8. Neural network application for automated learning
    9. Induction rule to prefigure data-based analysis
    10. Data warehousing

via @BMM Read the full article here: https://www.bmmagazine.co.uk/business/which-methods-are-the-best-examples-of-data-mining/

#data #DataScience #MachineLearning #AI #BigData #deeplearning #IoT #ComputerScience

Load More...
  • en a friend’s beautiful Les Paul

• all the black plastic parts have changed with vintage correct white ones. this Joe Bonamassa burst #70 has beautiful top and dark back with ’59 profile neck and Burstbucker #2 and #3. the orignal 50’s burst Les Paul guitars mostly had 7.5k to 8.4k pickups and many of them had hotter ones on the neck position.

Gibon’s burstbucker was made after the original PAF pickups which had unbalanced bobbins. I’d put #3 on the neck and #2 on the bridge. personally the best PAF replica was Timbucker from Tim white I got at 2003 with my Brazilian freboard 59 historic. and, at the time a few friends on Lespaulforum.com tried Seymour Duncan Custmop Shop PAF replicas and it was a great pleasure to listen them.

The same Duncan Custom shop PAF pickups are coming for this Les paul. and I believe he’d love them over burstbucker pickups

more vintage correct parts like truss rod cover and square jack plate are coming as well.

This Pin was discovered by HyungSub Kim. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.

Load More...
  • en 5×4 tweed champ project

• only the speakers I got so far and the cab will be done in a month give or take. they are 5″ alnico speaker Fisher branded. the frame looks like Oxford and I believe they came from Oxford.

Load More...
  • en Crazy Bird – Wild Child

• en I Designed fashion magazine and mockup just for fun

• i think i use too much bold :/

Load More...
  • en Fender tweed deluxe 5D3 b+ voltage with a few different rectifier tubes

• 377V with Bendix 6106 5y3wgt which has purchased as NOS and less than 1 year old

366V with Hytron 5y3wgt which is many many years old

369V with GE 5y3gt less than 1 year old

393V with GE 5v4g which I purchased as NOS and less than 1 year old

396V with RCA 5v4g as NOS and less than 1 year old

370V with another Bendix I have purchased as slightly used condition a couple of months ago

btw, I recently scored this Bendix for $25 off ebay. but it just killed my 5F1’s fuse and the B+ is only 266V with 5D3. not every single Bendix lasts like forever

and, figured out why I had 60hz hum with this 5v4g. this one shows only 307v. I’m going to update the 5v4g thread

Load More...
  • en Belden E3462-C cord makes my tweed amps dead quiet

• needed a longer AC cord for my 5D3 and tried E3462-C cord. this cord noticeably reduces noise even while it has more amps and computers share the same AC and audio source.

then I replaced all the AC cord with this for my tweed amps. the most dramatic change comes to ’59 5F1 which was quiet alone but it cannot be hooked up with AB box. even 60hz hum was loud when it shared the same AC power source without AB box. ground lift didn’t work either. it just shifted the noise frequency

this seller has the cable. but, only one of three was correct. two of them were E3462 without C. they are metal shielded and the noise was louder than 2 prong cord.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-CPU-Power-Cord-Cable-SVT-E-3462-C-LL-30830/253801406241

found another seller had the correct cable. and finally all of my tweed amps are dead quiet at any circumstance with E3462-C. even there is no difference between the original and modern 5F1 with or without the center tab.

and this typical ac cord wasn’t that bad for 5D3 but there is a huge difference with 5F1. E3462-C is still way better for 5D3 as well.

Load More...
  • en old sprague caps re-stuffing with Philips caps

• old Philips caps from Holland factory and German Roederstien are my favorite for filter caps and cathode bypass caps.

I cut the aluminum cans and put Philips caps inside of 70’s Sprague paper sleeve caps.

Load More...
  • en Is cloud gaming the future of online video games?

• French start-up Blade thinks it has what it takes to succeed in the space. Its cloud gaming service, Shadow, aims to bring the experience of playing a powerful gaming PC to any device, be it a laptop, tablet, phone, or smart TV. Blade’s goal for “Shadow” is substantially more ambitious than any of its peers. Rather than creating a service that delivers content, it wants to replace your console or gaming PC entirely. Booting up Shadow serves you a virtual Windows machine, which you can use to play your games on Steam, Origin, Humble, and Itch.io. The games purchased by yours, and yours to keep, from the standard storefronts. Your Shadow machine is just like any computer you’d own, except you can access it on any device for which Blade has created a client, including Macs, PCs, iOS, and Android devices. Shadow also works directly on Sony smart TVs through an Android client, and a client for Tizen-based Samsung smart TVs is on the way.

The goal of all this is bold, yet simple. Blade wants to make the home PC obsolete. You can find more informations on their website:

Load More...